New music from The Weeknd!? This entire new project, My Dear Melancholy was released on March 30th 2018, making it a perfect way to end the month – especially for his diehard fans. My Dear Melancholy, marks The Weeknd’s first new project since the Grammy-winning, Starboy (2016).
The multi-platinum selling music artist teased the latest project on social media, posting muted videos with clue-filled captions. He later confirmed that this release was very proximate, which leads us to this very exciting moment in time.
The project features six tracks with production from Frank Dukes, Daheala, Marz, Mike WiLL Made-It, Gesaffelstein, Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Skrillex. Executive producers comprise of Frank Dukes and The Weeknd himself.
In addition to the music, the Weeknd has also dropped a limited edition T-shirts for the project. To get your hands on one, they are available for purchase on shop.theweeknd.com
To see The Weeknd perform the new music for the first time, his next set will be at the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival – where he will be headlining the festival alongside music greats, Beyonce and Eminem.
My Dear Melancholy is now available here for stream/purchase!
My Dear Melancholy track list:
1. Call Out My Name (prod. Frank Dukes)
2. Try Me (prod. Mike WiLL Made-It, Marz, Frank Dukes & Daheala)
3. Wasted Times (prod. (Frank Dukes; co-produced by Skrillex)
4. I Was Never There (prod. Gesaffelstein & Frank Dukes)
5. Hurt You (prod. Gesaffelstein, Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo; co-produced by Cirkut)
6. Privilege (prod. Frank Dukes & Daheala)